Sunset Cove Shrug Crochet Pattern
The Sunset Cove Shrug is a versatile shrug made for warmer days. It's a wonderful summer beach coverup and spring cardigan project that you can throw on at the beach, parties, or afternoon walks in the neighborhood or mall. This is an easy lace crochet pattern with a handful of pictures available to support all levels of makers.
The name Sunset Cove is inspired by a fusion of two beautiful beaches in the North Shore on our beautiful island of Oahu: Shark's Cove where we love to snorkel and it's neighbor Sunset Beach. Know that when you are making this and wearing your beautiful shrug, you are carrying around the name of this beautiful island :)
Size: The pattern is available in XS/S, M, L/XL which can be easily adjusted to your preference in sizing.
To make this pattern as made using Lion Brand Yarn's 24/7 cotton with a 4.0mm crochet hook.
*** Care for your Handmade Sweater***
Refer to your yarn label for care and washing instructions. However, for best results and longevity, hand wash or soak your crochet/knit garments separately to clean and lay flat to dry. If you wash in the machine, do not wash along with garments/accessories that have hardware such as bra clips or buttons.
***Frequently Asked Questions:***
1. What if I need help with making the design?
-If you are struggling with completing the pattern you can message me here on Etsy, my website, or on IG (see my About Shop info). I am more than happy to help you out. I often make video tutorials for more detailed instructions and may point you to a video too.
2. Where can I share my finished piece?
- I love seeing your finished pieces! It really makes my day. You can share them on IG and make sure to tag me @knitsandknotsbyame.
3. What if I run out of yarn?
- Each pattern has estimated yardage you can check before starting a pattern. If you run out of yarn, you can easily substitute it with similar yarn weight. However, I only use yarn that is easily accessible and affordable that can be found in most Walmart's, Michaels, Joannes, or just about any big craft store.
4. Can I sell my finished piece?
- Yes! You are welcome to share the finished pieces as long as you credit the designer (Abigail Ellazar of Knits and Knots by AME or KKAME Designs). Pieces can be sold at events such as craft shows, etc. with the understanding that they will not be mass-produced.
5. Can I share this pattern?
- Please, please, please do not resell or share the pattern. Respect the time and effort of makers and refrain from sharing paid content.
***How to Find your Pattern after Purchase***
All digital downloads are accessible to you after purchase instantly. If you ever need to go back to a purchase, you can find them by clicking your profile then "My Purchases" tab. You should be able to find a download button next to the pattern.
I do not accept returns or issue refunds for digital and custom handmade products. The only exception to this would be if you accidentally purchased multiple times, in which I will gladly refund the additional purchase.