Siffleur Top Crochet Pattern
Cute crochet top pattern for summer. This is a crochet box top that is easy to make and great for first time crocheters.
It’s time to enjoy warm days with this summer crochet top. This crochet pattern is easy to follow and ideal for a beginner crochet project. With a little peek-a-boo action in the back, it’s a guarantee you’ll be kept cool and stylish whenever you wear this box top.
This design calls for light weight yarn that is ideal for warm weather and contributes to better drape. I recommend using cotton yarn or cotton blends.
Note: this is a listing for crochet PDF pattern. You will be redirected to your digital download after purchase.
♥ Size: This pattern is written for sizes XS-XL
♥ 3.5mm hook
♥ dk weight yarn
*** Care for your Handmade Top***
♥ Refer to your yarn label for care and washing instructions. However, for best results and longevity, hand wash or soak your crochet/knit garments separately to clean and lay flat to dry. If you wash in the machine, do not wash along with garments/accessories that have hardware such as bra clips or buttons.
***Frequently Asked Questions:***
1. What if I need help with making the design?
-If you are struggling with completing the pattern you can message me here on Etsy, my website, or on IG (see my About Shop info). I am more than happy to help you out. I often make video tutorials for more detailed instructions and may point you to a video too.
2. Where can I share my finished piece?
- I love seeing your finished pieces! It really makes my day. You can share them on IG and make sure to tag me @knitsandknotsbyame.
3. What if I run out of yarn?
- Each pattern has estimated yardage you can check before starting a pattern. If you run out of yarn, you can easily substitute it with similar yarn weight. However, I only use yarn that is easily accessible and affordable that can be found in most Walmart's, Michaels, Joannes, or just about any big craft store.
4. Can I sell my finished piece?
- Yes! You are welcome to share the finished pieces as long as you credit the designer (Abigail Ellazar of Knits and Knots by AME or KKAME Designs). Pieces can be sold at events such as craft shows, etc. with the understanding that they will not be mass-produced.
5. Can I share this pattern?
- Please, please, please do not resell or share the pattern. Respect the time and effort of makers and refrain from sharing paid content.
***How to Find your Pattern after Purchase***
♥ All digital downloads are accessible to you after purchase instantly. If you ever need to go back to a purchase, you can find them by clicking your profile then "My Purchases" tab. You should be able to find a download button next to the pattern.
♥ I do not accept returns or issue refunds for digital and custom handmade products. The only exception to this would be if you accidentally purchased multiple times, in which I will gladly refund the additional purchase