Norquay Skirt Crochet Pattern
This digital download pattern teaches you how to make a pleated crochet skirt. The pattern uses a garter stitch so that the skirt goes over the hips but cinches at the waist, eliminating the need to add zippers or buttons.
The pattern includes stitch tutorials and pictures to help you make your crocheted skirt. Instructions include sized XS-5X and how to adjust the length of the skirt depending on your height or preferred length.
Easy construction is used for this skirt making it a beginner-friendly project for those wanting to venture into crochet garment making.
4mm crochet hook
CYC 4 yarn (I used Lion Brand Yarn Color Theory
*** Care for your Handmade Skirt***
Refer to your yarn label for care and washing instructions. However, for best results and longevity, hand wash or soak your crochet/knit garments separately to clean and lay flat to dry. If you wash in the machine, do not wash along with garments/accessories that have hardware such as bra clips or buttons.
***Frequently Asked Questions:***
1. What if I need help with making the design?
-If you are struggling with completing the pattern you can message me here on Etsy, my website, or on IG (see my About Shop info). I am more than happy to help you out. I often make video tutorials for more detailed instructions and may point you to a video too.
2. Where can I share my finished piece?
- I love seeing your finished pieces! It really makes my day. You can share them on IG and make sure to tag me @knitsandknotsbyame.
3. What if I run out of yarn?
- Each pattern has estimated yardage you can check before starting a pattern. If you run out of yarn, you can easily substitute it with similar yarn weight. However, I only use yarn that is easily accessible and affordable that can be found in most Walmart's, Michaels, Joanne's, or just about any big craft store.
4. Can I sell my finished piece?
- Yes! You are welcome to share the finished pieces as long as you credit the designer (Abigail Ellazar of Knits and Knots by AME or KKAME Designs). Pieces can be sold at events such as craft shows, etc. with the understanding that they will not be mass-produced.
5. Can I share this pattern?
- Please, please, please do not resell or share the pattern. Respect the time and effort of makers and refrain from sharing paid content.
***How to Find your Pattern after Purchase***
All digital downloads are accessible to you after purchase instantly. If you ever need to go back to a purchase, you can find them by clicking your profile then "My Purchases" tab. You should be able to find a download button next to the pattern.
I do not accept returns or issue refunds for digital and custom handmade products. The only exception to this would be if you accidentally purchased multiple times, in which I will gladly refund the additional purchase.
Note: this is a listing for the Norquay Skirt crochet pdf pattern. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.