Ellie Pullover Crochet Pattern
Chic textured crochet pullover with an open back concept that is perfect for transitional months.. This pullover is made using side-to-side drop shoulder construction and teaches makers how to make a tied effect in the back.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner Crochet Pattern
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X
Languages Available: English
Lion Brand Basic Stitch Anti-Pilling: Skein Tones Category #4 Aran
Yardage: Between 925 and 1850 yards
Meterage: Between 845.82 and 1691.64 meters
Hooks: US 6.0 - 4 mm
Gauge: 16 stitches x 11 rows = 4 inches in r1: dc into 4th ch from hook (ch 2 counted as a st), dc in each ch down the row (24 sts)R2: ch 2, slst. *dc, slst. Repeat from * until end of the row (24 sts)R3-13: repeat R2 and R3 respectively stitch
*** Care for your Handmade Garment***
Refer to your yarn label for care and washing instructions. However, for best results and longevity, hand wash or soak your crochet/knit garments separately to clean and lay flat to dry. If you wash in the machine, do not wash along with garments/accessories that have hardware such as bra clips or buttons.
***Frequently Asked Questions:***
1. What if I need help with making the design?
-If you are struggling with completing the pattern you can message me here on Etsy, my website, or on IG (see my About Shop info). I am more than happy to help you out. I often make video tutorials for more detailed instructions and may point you to a video too.
2. Where can I share my finished piece?
- I love seeing your finished pieces! It really makes my day. You can share them on IG and make sure to tag me @knitsandknotsbyame.
3. What if I run out of yarn?
- Each pattern has estimated yardage you can check before starting a pattern. If you run out of yarn, you can easily substitute it with similar yarn weight. However, I only use yarn that is easily accessible and affordable that can be found in most Walmart's, Michaels, Joanne's, or just about any big craft store.
4. Can I sell my finished piece?
- Yes! You are welcome to share the finished pieces as long as you credit the designer (Abigail Ellazar of Knits and Knots by AME or KKAME Designs). Pieces can be sold at events such as craft shows, etc. with the understanding that they will not be mass-produced.
5. Can I share this pattern?
- Please, please, please do not resell or share the pattern. Respect the time and effort of makers and refrain from sharing paid content.
***How to Find your Pattern after Purchase***
All digital downloads are accessible to you after purchase instantly. If you ever need to go back to a purchase, you can find them by clicking your profile then "My Purchases" tab (Etsy and Ravelry). You should be able to find a download button next to the pattern. For purchases made through our website, you would receive instant access to the pattern after purchase and an email.
I do not accept returns or issue refunds for digital and custom handmade products. The only exception to this would be if you accidentally purchased multiple times, in which I will gladly refund the additional purchase.